B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Favorite Mom Hack!

One day this just came to me. I don't know why I never thought of it before and I couldn't possibly be the first person to ever think of it. It's just so simple and it will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Ok, maybe it won't blow your mind, but it might make you go hmmmm...

Ya know the yucky pieces of end bread? I used to just throw them out. Then one day I thought, why not just put the end pieces on the inside of the sandwich? And it worked! My daughter had no clue!

I tried to take some photos to show an example, but we only had sourdough in the house and it's a little too curved on the ends, but you'll get the idea...
Put the sandwich stuff on the "end bread" they won't have a clue. 
Below is a photo of my daughter with the worst looking peanut butter and jelly sandwich I've ever made. The sourdough clearly doesn't work as well for this mom hack. But you get the idea!
Impress your friends with this fabulous trick! 



No comments:

Post a Comment